Sunday, November 2, 2008

Condoms in the mini-bar

So i thought it was pretty novel that there are condoms in the mini-bar refrigerator in my hotel room.
I had to check it out- JUST wanted to get a better look at the box- and as soon as i pulled the box out of the fridg, I noticed the small warning label that notified me that my room would be charged as soon as an item was removed from its place. The mini-bar is computerized so it knows as soon as you remove something. Perfect. Now i get to explain to our accounting department why there is a charge on my hotel bill for condoms...not to mention my husband :)

Unfortunately it's rainy and windy here today in Barcelona which is too bad because it's my only day in the city i don't have to work.

2 comments:

Carla said...

As long as you have a receipt, Marcy will okay it, right? : )

Carla

Badrar said...

Hey stace...I had this happen once too, but not with condoms! :) The mini-bar is a scale, so it reads when a weight is removed. You can just explain to the front desk and they should be willing to remove the charge. That is what I was able to do anyways!
-Renee