Monday, November 10, 2008

I "OWN" the Paris Metro


OK-so that couldn't be further from the truth. I had a meeting today in Paris that started at 1. I left my hotel at 11:50 to allow myself PLENTY of time to get there. Unfortunately for me, the train i needed to take was under construction which meant i had to find another metro route. By 12:35 i had been on 4 different Metro trains and was no closer to my destination and had to bite the bullet and hop a cab (i hate riding in cabs because i always get car sick).
My cab driver was very talkative (in French). He was trying to teach me French phrases that make fun of the American accent-it had something to do with a 'vache' or cow...hmmmm.
Anyway, i am in Paris today and will be here until Saturday.
My mom will be here on Wednesday and am looking forward to sightseeing together.

That's all for today.

1 comment:

Carla said...

You are so funny. Did you end up getting car sick? Good effort! Construction screws everything up. : )

CSAW