Monday, November 3, 2008

Naked People on the Beach


The weather broke and it's a beautiful day in Barcelona (yesterday we practically had monsoons). I took a walk down to the beach to check things out and there found a woman exercising on the beach completely topless. Now, maybe i should be old and mature enough to not think anything of this, but clearly i'm not (mature enough).
I had to do a few double takes to make sure that was in fact what i was seeing.
Based on the fact that no one else seemed to be gawking like me, it is apparently not unusual or illegal here. (and no, i did not take a picture of her :)
I think i will opt to keep my sports bra on while exercising here.

Off to work...

2 comments:

Badrar said...

I hope she wasn't running topless! That would not be pleasant for anyone in the area!

Carla said...

She is really going to regret that when she's purchasing bras. : ) So, condoms and nude women in public? So far quite a business trip!

C